New Student Registration
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
New Student Checklist
In order to register at Roy High School, you must provide the following information:
- Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Unofficial transcript from the last school attended
- Proof of residency within Roy boundaries (utility bill or mortgage/rental agreement). If this is a new dwelling and no utility bills have been received, please provide a copy of the lease or buyer's contract with guardian name and address. Student must reside with legal parent/guardian at this address. If you are not the owner or lease holder, a Residence Disclosure must be filled out and notarized to show residence within Roy boundaries.
- Parent/Guardian copy of drivers license or picture ID
- 504 or IEP special education information (if applicable)
- New Student Registration Forms (see link below to print)
All forms and documents must be emailed to
AFTER all the forms and documents have been emailed, our secretary will call you to schedule an appointment with a councelor.
Forms (all forms are able to be filled out online)
The following forms should be filled only if they apply to your student: